I would say, the best place I have ever been was my 'HOME'... Where I found my loved one, the comfortable bed, the best food, the clean air, the wanted goods and etc... It has been like 2 month since the last time I came home... With no doubt, I become thinner in the Uni, guess maybe due to only 2 meal per day... Mum said I was skinnier, the moment she saw me... Was a little bit funny when she told me so... Guess in everyone mum heart, even how old are you, you are still a small kid for them... They will keep worrying you now and then... Hahahaha... I came back for like 4 days ago, and I had so many food, Spaghetti, Pizza, Laksa, Fried Keow Teow, Chee Cheong Fun, Pumpkin Soup, Home-boiled soup, Yong Tau Foo, Bak Kut Teh, Steamboat with my relatives for few round... How can I not put on weight after eaten all these good food... Guess more food awaiting me... Hahaha... Isn't home is the only Heaven we used to live... I love you mum... ^^
Lunch with mum, sis and bro... Yummilicious...
Celebrating Mei Fang belated birthday... Thanks Mum too... XD
UGLY faces
Steamboat time... ^^
I love my family, just because they are who they are... Just like no one else... ^^
No comments:
Post a Comment