Saturday, June 30, 2012

Fallen into Sick~

Thanks god, for giving me strength and power to fight for finals in the past few days... When I reach home for the first day in the 4th semester holiday, I fall asick... Wow, it was so coincidence as I only fall asick the day after my last exam... Now only I realize I was so lucky to live in the big city of Kuala Lumpur... All the way back from UUM, the only thing assist me were all the green trees, but once I reached KL, it was so much difference... I love the tall buildings here, the nice and cool architecture of the buildings in KL, road occupied with cars... So much difference... Do I sound like a Tarzan or a jungle boy who first stepped out into the CITY?? Hahaha... Whatever... This is me... I appreciate living in the busy city with traffic jams, as this is the place I used to be brought love and the place where all my loved one belongs to... Home Sweet Home... XDDD


No comments: