Wednesday, June 27, 2012
Its 4.30 in the morning...
I believe everyone out there were sleeping like a piggy now... Hahaha... But I still reading on my note and doing on the past year question... I feel very uncomfortable, felt heart pain, I do not know whether the pain from the heart or elsewhere, but my chest was so pain, really don't know why... So I decided to drink a packet of ENO, to reduce the heat in my body... This ENO was just so meaningful to me, because it was dad who bought me before I first came to UUM... So many feeling that will never fade away... One of the reason I'm working so hard in my studies is because of you... Hope you can witness all this in the sky... I'm doing good in my uni... FIGHTING~~~ XDD
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment