Sunday, June 24, 2012

Having a great fun time~

Today I slept in 3.30am, and I woke up at 6.20am... I supposed should have slept for more, but just because to go watch the Sunrise, I decided to wake up early and go with 2 friends of mine "YY and Choong"... I brought a water bottle, jacket and a beg with me... They were laughing at me, as they wondered why should I bring those stuff, but I do not bother much, but only we reach the top of the hill 'Puncak Vista', I truly understand how funny am I... As I thought the trekking will have required me for like 45 minute but who knows, it only took my 10 minute to reached the top... Was so nice enjoying the scenery of UUM, and with the sun as big as yellow egg yolk, shinning brightly up there... Then we went to playground... Just the moment we reached there, all the pattern stuff arises... Let me shares you some of the photo taken this morning... XDD










What a fun time with YY and Choong~

No comments: