Monday, June 11, 2012

Loving a person~

Falling for a person is something very difficult... Before this, there are people who treated me very well... They can do care for me like no one else could do... I was dump enough to treat that was only 'good friends' kind of treatment... Only after I fall for a girl, I did the same to her, and I felt it by my own... It was truly hurt, the moment you know the one you like, was not interested with you, or don't even care to bother you... When I experienced the same feeling, only by then I realize, I'm really lucky enough to have girls falling for me... Loving her can be as sweet as honey, but the moment she bother less, it can be as bitter as bitter-ground...  May you all have the right one for you in the future... You people are great, you all deserved a better person... XDD


No comments: