Monday, June 25, 2012

Specially Dedicated to HYY~


What should have I write in this post?? Too many feelings in my heart... Do not know where should I start it from... Let me think...
This girl named Hoo Yee Ying, I got to know her in one of our student project... We started to talked in one of the meeting, I was just too over friendly to her that time, but in fact she was just entertaining me... Kind of shameful after knowing the truth... Hahahaha... In very short time, we started to be close friend... We talked of project still, and I shared most of my previous experiences with her... She shared her mine too... Until one day, she invited me to Drum Homestay, I was really glad to have such chance, but there was a thinking in my mind telling me, it was still not a suitable for me to join such Homestay as I'm not the drummer... Thinking back, I knew her only for like 1 year but there seems to be so many memories and 不舍得... I still remembered the first time she taught me drum score, and I was just too noob to learn it smoothly... I took so long time to mastered it... Then I slowly joined Drum Team, and this is the place I felt the Home feeling, and there are many friendly friends around... She shared me a lot of things... She cooked me porridge, dessert, and tuna bread... I really appreciate all those thing she did it for me... She is a very kind person who enable to shared me her advice, when I faced any difficulties in thinking positively...
But time is just so cruel, she is about to leave UUM in just few days time... So I decided to cooked her dessert as the last thing I could have do it for her... Although it doesn't as appealing as the one she cooked but I think still can be eaten...  Hahahaha...
All the best in your future undertaking, may you always have luck around you... Wish you enjoy your working life and stay happy as always... Take care HYY~ XDDD

No comments: