Wednesday, May 30, 2012
Yet mixed feeling again...
I have mixed feeling again after talking my current situation with one of my random friend... Should I still continue to work on chasing her or should I give it up... Wasn't love, something pure and simple, without thinking much but just loving each other... Am I being silly again liking someone who never think of me, never find me... I'm real suffered now... I can't concentrate in my assignment nor my studies... What should I do, I miss her every single time, before I sleep and after I wake up... But do you ever think of me?? Guess you still have him in your heart... and I may not be the one you looking for... Cheer up boy... Life still goes on without love... Home I'm coming back to you... Woohooo...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Ka yao!! ^^
Post a Comment