Why do I have this title for the post?? HAhaha, because I went to 2 orientation today for newbies... One of them was the 24th Festive Drum Orientation which held in the morning and the second one was the Swimming Club Orientation which held in the evening... Was full with fun and yet wet in both orientation as we played waters and some station games... Lets talk about the orientation in the morning, as I'm one of the committee members and I did incharge for a Ice-breaking and 2 station games... Was totally fun and I seen laughter around, guess others did enjoyed themselves too... But only thing that disappoint me was the attendance... We were assuming that many newbies to attend this orientation but in fact, the attendance really put us down for a little while... But end up, we all made up our mind and just enjoy with whoever attended... And the second orientation in the evening, the attendance in fact was surprised us... So many members of the club who turned up for this event... Only one thing, I'm not quite satisfied was, the games were not fully organize, guess due to lack of communication between committee member... I guess some members will feel the same as I do, as this was what cross into my mind... Hahahaha... But anyway, both were fun and enjoyable and I was real grateful as I were in both of it...
Saturday, October 13, 2012
What an extremely fun and wet day...
Why do I have this title for the post?? HAhaha, because I went to 2 orientation today for newbies... One of them was the 24th Festive Drum Orientation which held in the morning and the second one was the Swimming Club Orientation which held in the evening... Was full with fun and yet wet in both orientation as we played waters and some station games... Lets talk about the orientation in the morning, as I'm one of the committee members and I did incharge for a Ice-breaking and 2 station games... Was totally fun and I seen laughter around, guess others did enjoyed themselves too... But only thing that disappoint me was the attendance... We were assuming that many newbies to attend this orientation but in fact, the attendance really put us down for a little while... But end up, we all made up our mind and just enjoy with whoever attended... And the second orientation in the evening, the attendance in fact was surprised us... So many members of the club who turned up for this event... Only one thing, I'm not quite satisfied was, the games were not fully organize, guess due to lack of communication between committee member... I guess some members will feel the same as I do, as this was what cross into my mind... Hahahaha... But anyway, both were fun and enjoyable and I was real grateful as I were in both of it...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment