Saturday, October 20, 2012

Half day in the hospital...

Today it supposed be a great day... Who knows, in the afternoon after sending mum to few places, I got a severe headache... It then cramp my both legs and hands... Suddenly couldn't concentrate and not even drive... So I parked the car at the petrol station for a short while and I rest by then... Feeling cold and mum said my face turned pail... Guess I might really frighten her up... Sorry mum... When I reach home, I couldn't walks like normal... Guess both legs were cramps, so bro and mum hold my arms... Then, immediately sis sent me to the hospital... On the way, I vomitted the food that I just taken... I visited the doctor and went for a blood test... Then while waiting for the 2 hour blood test report, we went to a cafe, and I just couldn't bother much, and I sleep like no body business with my legs open wide... On and off, mum and 2nd sis called me up and asked me how am I... But after a short nap, I got really better, there were still tiny headache, but much better compared before... After getting the blood test report, it shows that everything were in normal condition, it just that the white blood cell was slighly more compared to the normal ones... Mum was just too worry of me, and kept calling me to update my current situation... Hahaha... How lovely were my family members... Really thanks mum, both sis and bro, being there physically and mentally with me when I was in such pain... Love you people... Thanks a lot... You all made my day... XDD

No comments: