Thursday, October 11, 2012

UUM convocation 2012...

I had attended to few of my senior convocation and I think I almost attended each session... This was real crazy thou... What a busy week, with 'Congratulate words, flowers, bears, food in tapak expo'... These were all happy things...Those who graduated this convo, there were all very happy simply because the smiles shown on their face... But I think the most happy person were the parents... While I was waiting my senior outside the hall, I saw parents holding on with flowers, waiting for the loved one to come out from the hall... They were just impatient and wanted to be the first one to present the flowers to their children... Were just exited for mine too... How would mine be?? Will it be as what I seen in the previous day?? Hahaha... Really couldn't believe I'm graduating in like 9 month, but my convocation will be in somewhere around Oct 2014, a long long journey more to go... Hahaha... Will my mum be like what other parents did?? I'm pretty sure she would... Aww, I miss home again...

No comments: