This was really crazy... Guess what?? I stay awake till 6.45am with my lovely 'PJY'... We were asked to meet at the open hall for some random talks, but who knows, ended up, brought over water heater, junk-foods, maggie and started with our mini party in the hall... We pretended like no body business... All we did were talk, eat, and laughters... At the beginning, it was quite weird for me, as there were some misunderstanding between us, and I really not being myself that time, but ended, everyone spoke out the feeling, as we share among ourselves... It turned better after that... Ended up 3 piggies slept on the open hall stage... I were just like their life guard looking at the surrounding and taking care for the safety... Lol... We then headed to the earliest Nasi Lemak ever in my life... We called it as 5.30am Nasi Lemak... Erm, it tasted not bad thou... Hahahahahaha... Thanks all for today... Yawning... Good night...


No comments:
Post a Comment