Friday, April 27, 2012

Random thought~

Here are some cam photo of Yuan and I, let me talk a little bit of her to you people... She was one of my group member in our initial Orientation team... She has a kind heart, she used to helps me either in my studies or in advising me in any form of matter... She was popular among her friends, I guess due to her friendliness and the talkativeness in herself... She never bother who sacrificed more or who did less, that what makes her special... Hahahaha... Never know when, we started to become good friend, and yes, she is one of my closest friend in UUM... I really felt happy for her as she has finally met her true love... And I really hope this guy friend of mine will treat her as good as possible... I hope you both will always stay sweet and lovely... Am I sounding like a father?? Oh yes I admit that I treated her as a part of my life, so yes having the same feeling as my daughter who is going to get marry... Hahahaha...  

Photo shooting in Library with some of the 24th Festive Drum members...

No comments: