Friday, April 13, 2012

Here come to the end of my mid semester break!!

A lot of feeling to express, but don't know where to start with... Hahaha... Today is the last day of my mid semester break, precious moment always end fast... Which mean that, I will be leaving my home and will go back to my uni tonight...It is time to face with assignment dateline, mid term test and activities... Awww, but before start thinking the uni matter, let me talk about the happy side of this past few days during my mid semester break...
Firstly,
Why am I saying so? Because my mom was there for me, cooking the best food for me the whole day and night... I drank home-boiled soup, herbal tea for everyday... How lovely she were... I would say the entire mid semester break, she was the only one that I spent the most hour with, either staying in the house or going out...
Even in the future day, when we become successful in life, or became a rich one, we cannot forget the important one in our lives, someone may tend to forget how they were used to brought up, but yet always bear in mind, that we only live life for once and there are no way of repeating life for the second chance... So express your love to the loved one before it is too late... Happy Frydae yo~ XD

No comments: