Friday, April 27, 2012

A brand new day~

I had a great time on yesterday night... I personally felt that it was a great performance, where 38 of us performing on the same particular stage... Too grand to have so many of us on the stage... The thunderous applause was an assurance to all of us... Although some may like the performance, and some may dislike, but at least we did our best part, we could have make a lot of mistake, but so what, HUMAN made mistakes, we are not perfect... Was so tired after the performance last night... I had my 9 hour of sleep yesterday... What a good good night... Hahahaha... And now it is the best time for me to start on my revision for the coming test... I hope god will help me in a way provide me an intelligent brain where can absorb everything I study into it... Have a nice Friday and enjoy your weekend guys... XD

No comments: