Thursday, April 26, 2012
Its tonight~
Tonight I'm going to perform 24th Festive Drum with all my team-mate... Was looking forward toward the performance... I'm grateful because I have numerous friends who either come to me or text me, wishing me the best of luck in the performance... Feeling so warm... With just the simple message, it has made my day even better... They supported me morally... Those wishes meant a lot to me... Thanks you all... I just feel like I'm still a kid who always get supports from the people surround me, for instance, We used to received messages from the close friends wishing you all the best when you are going for the exam, or the day before you receives your formal-exam result, or either they sent you the wishes before you enter to the University... Wasn't that simple wishes meant a lot to you guys too?? Tonight gonna be a good good night... ^^
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment