It has been so long I didn't put up any new post... Here I come to share something with you guys... A group of course mate and I went to Wushu Night 2011 which was organized by the Wushu Club in UUM... I'm pretty excited to join the event since we hardly have such event in UUM... Besides that I'm really happy to spent the night with a group of my friends here...











I realize that although we spent most of the time here but we seem seldom take photo together... ISN'T???
From the picture above I can conclude that everyone is enjoying taking photo, but we really have seldom time who really sit together for any dinner or whatsoever, so I really appreciate the time we spent together on the event night... Whatever happen or any bad thing happened just let it be and erase from our memory... All in my mind now is happiness and the fun time we all had together... Friends forever...
No comments:
Post a Comment