Friday, April 15, 2011

Another Friday...

Starting from today we're enable to Add and Drop the subject we want for the coming semester... When I first get into our portal, its really jammed... So I decided not to add for the subject first and I went for a swim at the Sport Complex in UUM... Next week I will be having my life saver test, so I gonna go training whenever I'm free... The weather here in the morning was cloudy, it's really suitable for such outdoor sport... Until today only I realize that I love swimming so badly, I just don't know why but I guess it help me to relieve my tention... I train myself as usual but today I did tow one of the life saver there, he act as a victim during my training session... After the training session in the swimming pool, I walked back to my hostel... Really tiring but I'm enjoyed... I immediately went to the computer lab to help my friend and I, to add the courses that we planned earlier for our coming semester,although it was still difficult for me to access into the UUM portal, but 3 minute later I finally got entered and the page loaded and I managed to help myself and my friend to add the courses that we want... I'm really lucky today... Within the 15 minute I'm done for my add and drop, really fast and yet I got the courses that I wanted... During the afternoon, I'm so tired and I want to sleep but the weather out there was too hot and I couldn't get myself into the nap, so that why I'm here writing on the post... Good day... XD





Just to share with you guys here, this is the swimming pool in Universiti Utara Malaysia, the place I used to be to...

No comments: