Monday, April 18, 2011
My watch gone...
I went to swimming last Friday at the Sport Complex in UUM, so I gave my watch to a life saver to take care of it for me... But before he went back, he put the watch on the stage without my concern... So I thought my watch was with him, so I just called one of my friend who knew this life saver guy and asked him to return it to me when we meet the other time, but later on only he realize that he did not take it with him and lefted on the stage at the swimming pool... When I first get to know about that, I was really upset, because that was actually a gift from my form sixes classmate, and it meant a lot to me... It wasn't any expensive branded watch, but I really like it and I wore it everyday when I went out for the last 2 year... But I wouldn't stay in this unhappy mood anymore, although it was gone but I always appreciate it as I appreciate you guys... Sorry guys but Thank you guys (Pui Moon, Kong Yau, Loy Sing, Sok Fun, Poh Yen, Sarah)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment