Saturday, April 23, 2011
I passed my life saver test...
Yesterday I went for a life saver test and I'm so lucky to get all of them pass... The night before the test, I was really afraid and I'm worried whether am I emotionally and physically strong enough for this life saver test... Haha... I guess I'm just too over worried... I cannot sleep well during that night, all went into my mind was worry and nervous... But few of my friend who knew that I'm going to take this life saver test sent me a text by message asked me to work hard and wish me best of luck for the test... It was real warm and nice to read such messages from them... During that moment, it remind me of the memory when I took my STPM examination, many of my friend text me by message wishing me good luck and all the best... Thanks guys, the text actually give me support... And I finally got a certificate to be a life saver at the pool in my uni... Special thanks to MY for the life saver T-shirt as a prize for passing the test...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
congrats! :)
you mean you are now officially a lifesaver for swimming pools?? :D
yes... lol...
Post a Comment