Sunday, May 6, 2012

24家 4th Homestay

I was back from 24家 4th Homestay in Pantai Merdeka, Sungai Petani... It was so much fun having a homestay there with a group of drummers... So much laughter, joy, fun and happiness being together... Because in the Homestay, I was incharged for the programmes session, I got so stress up because I afraid I didn't perform well in a way organize the programme smoothly... Things never turned to be easy all the time, but I was trying my very best to work the best of out it... I would said, this homestay have brought everyone back, as I like the feeling of togetherness between us...We spent most of the time cooking together, writing letter to the seniors together, went to beach for photo session together, playing at the field together, singing together, loitering around the beach together, went for Ice Kacang together... One thing to describe my current feeling 'Satisfied'...
The Ice Kacang was so much class... A nice one... XD
Thanks to Eddy, Yee Ying and Siang Wei for the handmade cards and gift... Love it so much...

But then, there is always an end to the enjoyable and joyful moment spent together... When everyone started to leave,I don't quite like the feeling seeing them waving their hand, and saying Goodbye... But that life... We still have to move forward for a better tomorrow... Hahaha... But then not so bad as when we came back to the Uni, we spent time for dinner at KFC together... Although weren't much whose joined, but that was just too simple to laugh together... You people are always simply the best... All the best to 3 senior who are going to leave us, Eddy, Yee Ying & Siang Wei... May 3 of you have the best in your future undertaking...

Was another great fun time with you people... Stay Happy always.. ^^

No comments: