Thursday, March 1, 2012

Do you ever realize that??

I just read an articles about 'Have you watched them sleep'... The article that I just read have brought me an important message... How many of you notice that our parent actually have aged?? I did noticed that, because I use to held my mum's hand when we shop, her hand wasn't as smooth as those days... Even now she easily got tired whenever she stood for a long period... They were not as strong as those day in the young age... Therefore we should give more quality time spent with them whenever we are free... Because since we were born, they were the one who taking good care of us with the greatest love... Do not feel late to show your loves and cares to them, because no one are simpler more important than them in our life... They do deserves to be loved and cared....


Ma~ I Smurfs You~ <3 <3 <3

No comments: