Thursday, March 15, 2012

With you people, I'm no longer alone~

I knew I'm not in a good mood lately, guess due to the stress handling with my assignmentsss... I got really stressed up with the assignment that have been assigned to me... I do feel stress when my group member over dependent on me... I'm so tension when people depends me on 'English Language Checking'... That was the most difficult part when I have to read the whole text all over again and re-correct the grammars and re-structure the sentences... My english level was not up to that level yet... But I got no chance to say 'No'... X(
I'm not complaining, but I really feel uneasy when there are a close-friend of mine, letting me know the dissatisfaction on me, but frankly speaking I think I did not do anything wrong... In fact I'm doing so much for the benefits of all... I dislike the selfishness of my friend who did not help up and yet complaining by posting up those hidden meaning status in the FB...
The few days back, I had posted a status in my Facebook 'I'm not feeling good'... I guess it captured few of my friends attention, and they come to me personally and asked me about it... Thanks for all the concerned... When I was in such distracted mood, there are still friend and people around me who have advice and cheer me up... Your words and concerned are very much appreciated... Thanks all... Cheer and look forward to a brand new day... ^^

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

GAMBATEH!!!!!!
Take care always and we will always be your ears and shoulder...

By the way totally agree with English checking. =.="" is SUCKS!!!!