Tuesday, February 14, 2012

KFC wasn't as bad as what we thought...

I have read and heard of a lot of related comment and post about the recent KFC news... I personally feel that, not all the staff are as aggressive as the one in the incident... There are still many more sweet and polite staff of KFC out there... Why am I saying so is because, this morning I went to KFC in Kuchai Lama, KL with my granny, we went to 'drive-thru' and I place my order... I was entertain by a lady with a sweet voice, I was thinking she must be an Indian lady... But when I pick my order up, she was a Chinese auntie with a friendly smiling face... She was so kind and polite...Even those Malay staff there were all smiling at me like I'm the king... Well, I think we should stop discussing on the bad side of the previous incident... Kuchai Lama KFC branch are awesome indeed...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HEY!!!! I dint know you have a blog!!!

U know how i found ur blog??
By typing 24 festive drum hahahha!!!

Anyway nice blog take care and friends always!!!