It happened to me, when I worked the whole day standing, and arranging the stock... It was really tired after all... I was in the bus standing all the way home, I just wish I could reach home as soon as possible and grab the dinner and have a good night sleep... When I got home, I straight away went to the kitchen and I saw my favorite dishes on the dining table, the moment I started to eat, all the feeling came to me, from tired to energetic, from complaining to be grateful and thankful... I just wanted to share it all out here...
This was what I posted on my Facebook status
The best thing in life, I would said the home cooked dinner awaiting you to be consume right after you come back from your tired job. How wish I could have my another half to be as good cooking skilled as my mum. I'm always thankful that I'm one of the fortunate person in the world. Love home-cooked food...Thanks mum... Loving you ♥
When a man give a woman a sperm, in return the woman use it and take about 9 month to develop a baby...
When a man give a woman a house, in return the woman make him a home...
When a man buy a woman some vege, she make him a wonderful dinner...
When a man say Marry Me to a woman, Forever will be the only word from her to him...
Everyone should give respect to the woman out there, especially your mother, she was someone who sacrifices her whole life by protecting you and giving you the best thing in life...I'm not seeking for agreement as this was an opinion of myself and frankly speaking my mum was an angel to me... Be grateful because we are the fortunate person in the world... Big smile to all...XD
When a man say Marry Me to a woman, Forever will be the only word from her to him...
Everyone should give respect to the woman out there, especially your mother, she was someone who sacrifices her whole life by protecting you and giving you the best thing in life...I'm not seeking for agreement as this was an opinion of myself and frankly speaking my mum was an angel to me... Be grateful because we are the fortunate person in the world... Big smile to all...XD
No comments:
Post a Comment