Thursday, September 8, 2011

Summer break, is just about to end...

Here come to the end of my Summer Holiday... I did quite many thing throughout this summer break, to be exact it was a 3 and the half month holiday... If you were having such long holiday, what would you do??
At first I went for an awesome trip to Penang with my coursemate... It was so fun, we chat all the time and I'm so thankful that they spared us the golden time and brought us to the wonderful place for food... It was so delicious... Appreciate it so much...




Next, in early of June, I went to worked in The Body Shop as a cashier in-conjunction of The Sales there, it was really tiring standing whole day long, but I pretty enjoyed it because they offered me quite a good paid... So I worked for the money and I've got satisfied with the amount of money I received...

Then in the middle of June, I took part in MASUM 'a sport competition' competed among the public university in Malaysia... I got myself involved in Swimming, to be frank I'm not a good swimmer, but I'm the fortunate one to be offered a chance to swim for my uni... So I went for a training session by myself, I went to Bukit Jalil Aquatic Centre on my own for few hour of training session everyday... It last me about a week... But at the same time I went to Yong Sheng's friend house for a swim too with Cecilia... Here were the photo taken during our swim...


Talking back about MASUM, it was a memorable experienced I had with all the UUM representative... Because I live near to Bukit Jalil so I just picked up few of my friend from others state and I need to send them to the hostel in UPM, but unfortunately my friend's handphone got stolen by a stranger in the LRT, so instead of sending them to the hostel, we went to the nearest police station to lodge a police report... I slept there alone in a room of 4, some may think it was scary but for me not so, cause I couldn't bother, all I wanted was a good night sleep...But time gets better later, we went for a movie 'Green Lantern' together in a big group of swimmer... Haha...
It was my very first time to swim in a competition, infront of public, but all I told myself was, swim for myself and to complete the lap... So I just swim as hard as I could and I just couldn't bother how others swam...
After the competition, while my friend were still in KL I brought them for a simply dinner in Puchong and also Satay in Kajang... It was so big fun...


The post will be continue some other day when I free... XD

No comments: