Tuesday, November 9, 2010

UUM Swimming Open 2010

On last week me and few of my friend did joined for UUM Open organized by UUM swimming club... I had pretty much fun with my friend... Although have to wake up early in the morning and feel so uncomfortable with the hot and humid weather in the morning plus with wet and raining in the evening... Kind of weird weather right... But overall it`s fun being a TIME-TAKER for the competition... Thanks to Mein Yee who being so sincerely invite me to be part of the competition...


At first I thought this 8year old boy don`t know how to swim, but after seeing him getting 2nd runner up, I salute him... LOL...


2 piggy caught in their nap... HEHE...

Having a long rest time... Don`t know what else to do beside than taking photo... Say Cheers...

Octopus with 4 pair of hand... Cool right...!!??

Nice snap... Nice pool too...

A good friend of mine...

Stopwatches... Wish to take one home... Hehe...

After a long time involving in this event... It`s finally time for dinner...We had our dinner in `TAPAK CONVO` (booth and stall set up in-conjunction of our UNI convocation)... Chicken dinner... The dinner wasn't that tasty but I really enjoy the time we had together, singing song together and watching my friend dancing... It`s real happiness... Hey MATES study hard for our final... Take care always...

No comments: