Previous phone used...
I still remember before my phone totally gone spoil, I still using my friend`s phone to send song to my phone via Bluetooth... Here comes a funny joke, my friend were asking me if Bluetooth is fast, then what would be faster than Bluetooth?? My answer was Bluetooth-tooth... Haha... and she said no the answer is 'BLUE-TEETH'... Reason was because Tooth is singular and Teeth is plural... So blue-teeth works faster than Bluetooth... What a lame answer... But it`s funny anyway... LOL..
When I got back to KL, I just can't wait to get a new phone... So I went for a survey in Mid Valley... And out of the hundred phone I saw this Nokia X3-02... Don't know why, I just got impressed but its design...
Then I trade-in my previous phone and bought this brand new phone... I`m satisfies with its function and the specs of this phone... Real happy now...And I wanted to let my friend ( MC ) know that I never blame you for your song... It wasn't your fault sending me the song... So do not feel bad or sorry for me... Old one no go, new one won't come this is what MY told me... Haha...
No comments:
Post a Comment