Few month ago I went for an interview to be part of the committee member for Entrepreneur Bureau in my hostel... And yes I being chosen to join this bureau,there are few project such like Student Planner, Florist and Breakfast and I`m in-charged of Breakfast project... You must be wondering what breakfast project is this... Is just like selling breakfast to those who attended to the convocation... This project hold for 3 day during convo in UUM... Seem to be weird right, but it require a lot of effort and hard work to carry on with this project... We seem like getting some hints not to continue with the project but still we insist to carry on... At the beginning, UUM disapprove our proposal, then during the first day of sales it happen to be raining, same goes to 2nd and third day... Worst was that on the third day the convo session had been postponed due to the flash flood in most of the highway and causes traffic congestion... It seem to be fated... We force to bear the cost and having terrible losses... I heard my senior saying we are the first badge who have losses after 3 day selling those breakfast... That is bad right... But I did enjoy participating in this project though it`s tired... Cause have to wake up early in the morning, take the shower where else others still sleeping... Feel so much alike `orientation week`... Then do packing together with other member... Feel so funny... Going door by door to ask them whether to buy our breakfast or not, though it`s really tiring, but it`s worth... Joining this project besides than tired, I also managed to get to know someone better as got pros and cons... Good experience...
So sad is that We all from Breakfast project didn't get the chance to take a photo together... But then still wasn't that bad cause I take the chance to snap with those in Florist... Nice flowers...

BREAKFAST AND FLORIST 2010...
This project ended here...!!!
2 comments:
yoh ... it looks like u really in the enjoying situation ...
i think u already got what u want in Uni .... Keep it UP my FREN !!!!!
JIA YOU !!!!
haha... it`s fun having such activity together with others... you will know who are true friend and who are not... hehe...thanksss...
Post a Comment