Today I felt very excited, I dont know what makes me feel so but then I just feel like talking to someone...
When I came back from my form 6 society gathering at Pizza Hut at about 11.15pm, I received a call from one of my friend... At first, my friend call me for about 1 hour and 25 minutes, then in return I call my friend back for about 1 hour and 15 minutes... I dont know what have we chat, but I just dont feel like going to sleep... All I want to do is continue chating...
We both talk alot and I do really felt comfortable talking with this friend... Ended up we chat in MSN until 3.30am the next day... But both of us still dont feel like sleeping... Haha... Dont know what makes us so energetic... Haha...
Who want to join me for the movie ` THE PROPOSAL` this coming Friday??
1 comment:
it was a great moment^^
i wan to watch.. dun FFK o.. ^^
Post a Comment