Tuesday, August 4, 2009

I dont mean to hurt you...

This morning I felt weird and I dont know what goes wrong, 3 of my teacher went into my class at the same time... They wanted to figure out what goes wrong and is it their fault or our problems... Cause majority getting very low marks for the subject Account, Economic and Business Studies...

Everyone is giving a chance to voice out our problems and oppinion towards this 3 subject...
My name has been mentioning for few time due to the low marks I got for my account subject...
Not to say the teacher is not good but I feel that I did not do enough exercises for the subject... Besides this I feel that I got less exposure to the type of question in the exam... Cause different questions has different standard... Of course the one in exam is much more tougher... I know this is my problem and I doesnt meant it to my account teacher... When we said this out, I saw her facial expression turns... I know you may feel something and maybe disappointment, upset and hurts but then I never meant it to you... I`m sorry if I sound rude when I voice out my oppinion... I feel quilty saying this out and causing you sad... I dont mean to hurt you!!!

2 comments:

moon is here said...

teachers' oppinoins are very important to us .. what teachers said ,we have to keep it to our mind and refresh it always ..
not only keep it at all and end up we forget many good oppoturnity to done well our exam ..
but, another way ... don't give more stress to yourself and you will suffer all the time ..
a good stress is good for us but the over-stress will hurt badly to us ..
i'm always keep this in my mind, would you ??

hazel said...

Practice makes perfect^^