
Like every year World Vision Malaysia will be having various programmes and `30 Hour Famine` are one of them... To join this programme you have to collect an amount of donations and only then you are enable to go for the camp...
Most of the people out there will choose to be one of the camper in the DIY Camp, because there are so many activity, you may get to know more friends and there is so much fun having a great time together with others camper...
But for me this year, I choose not to go for the DIY Camp cause there is some time clashing with my tuition... I tried thinking not to go for my tuition, but then I also think of the caused, if I absent for my tuition class for 2 day and I will miss a 5 hour lesson... So I was thinking at this point of time I should stay at home and do fasting in my home itself instead of going to DIY Camp... We did the same thing and do experience the same thing but just that they were in the camp doing such activities and I stay at home and went for my tuition...
I think this will be a very good programme to educate the teenage nowadays not to blame for the things that they didnt get it... And also to appreciate the things that we had now and the food that we take daily... 3o Hour Famine Rocks... `YOU`RE GOT THE POWER`...
Every 7 seconds, a child dies of hunger. because of the food crisis, tens of thousands more will die. You`ve got the power to change that- Fight For HUNGER! will you??
Most of the people out there will choose to be one of the camper in the DIY Camp, because there are so many activity, you may get to know more friends and there is so much fun having a great time together with others camper...
But for me this year, I choose not to go for the DIY Camp cause there is some time clashing with my tuition... I tried thinking not to go for my tuition, but then I also think of the caused, if I absent for my tuition class for 2 day and I will miss a 5 hour lesson... So I was thinking at this point of time I should stay at home and do fasting in my home itself instead of going to DIY Camp... We did the same thing and do experience the same thing but just that they were in the camp doing such activities and I stay at home and went for my tuition...
I think this will be a very good programme to educate the teenage nowadays not to blame for the things that they didnt get it... And also to appreciate the things that we had now and the food that we take daily... 3o Hour Famine Rocks... `YOU`RE GOT THE POWER`...
Every 7 seconds, a child dies of hunger. because of the food crisis, tens of thousands more will die. You`ve got the power to change that- Fight For HUNGER! will you??
No comments:
Post a Comment