Today is a great day, because 3 people that I knew shares the same birthday... Therefore I would like to Wish this 3 ladies a Sweet Birthday ( Mum, Sok Fun, Pou Ling Antie )...
Today I `Ponteng` school, I had toothache, and I think it`s connected through the nerve to my brain... Because of this I cant really sleep tight this few day... So I visited a dental this morning and now I can eat like usual... After that I went to my account tuition class... Wan Hui and me get together and we both practised the song that we gonna perform tomorrow `Singing competition` ( Although I hate, but I have to admit that I cant really sing, just wanna try my luck ).. Haha...
After the tuition I went to Mid Valley to meet my family up and we go for a dinner... I get my mum a Recipe Book as a present for her birthday... She seems to be happy and I think, this will benefits me more because I can taste the food that she going to cook for us... Haha... With one bullet I can kill 2 bird... Haha...
Once AGAIN HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MUM, SOK FUN and PL antie...
No comments:
Post a Comment