Sunday, July 12, 2009

Dont give up...

Today we just get to know our MUET result... And it was really a shocking for most of us... I knew many of us never expected to get that kind of result, this same to me... I know maybe someone doesnt like what I said here but I didnt meant anything, I`m not trying to be action or what cause my result is not that good too... I just hope that my friends (member of 6AK) will gain back their confident and not to be upset with the past... Take this lesson as an obstacle in our life... Whatever happen there`s some way to overcome it... Although today you fall but tomorrow will be your great day... DONT GIVE UP !!!

3 comments:

Geraldine said...

all the best ya

Yoon Kit said...

thanks...

moon is here said...

just felt shocked when result came out ..
whatever, it is past .. whatever we got from the passed, used that as a guideline to help us to the success way ..
like what you said, don't, and never give up ..
once you give up, everything will gone ..