Friday, July 10, 2009
Fail in our singing competition...
Yesterday both of Wan Hui and me went to the singing competition audition organized by Chinese Society in my school... We got no lesson the whole day, so both of us rehearsed in our class... I`m so glad because we got supporters in our class... Most of them pay their moral support towards our group... I`m so thankful to them cause they gave us the inspirition on what to do while singing... Both of us nervous during the audition, but then we managed to handle it and we gave our 200% on our performance... Although we got no chance to step forward the final but I`m so proud of Wan Hui and myself because we do really gave the best and I have to admit that most of the group sing better than us, but our stage performance was better than them... LOLs... I got no regret joining this competition and I would like to thanks my classmate being so cheerful and supportive... Thanks...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment