Friday, September 26, 2008

School break in conjunction of the Hari Raya celebration...

I have a one week school break in conjunction of the Hari Raya celebration but 1 week is not enough for me... Actually having a one week holiday I should be happy but I`m not. You know why?? I got to go for a part time job in this one week break... I not being able to study for my coming exam, which will fall on the week after the Raya celebration break... Haiz... what to do, short of money, no choice, so got to go to earn some pocket`s money. Besides that, I think this is a better way to get money than just asking money from my parents right... So you guys should spend your time wisely to fight for our year-end exam...Lolz... All the best for you guys... Our spirits will never dies...

No comments: