Tuesday, October 7, 2008

1 week Raya school break had just over....

Wow!!! So fast one week Raya break was over... Although I had gone through a busy week with my part time job but actually I do enjoyed at the same time... I not being able to do revision in my home like what others did but I do met a new friend... Her name is Angie, she told me a lot of thing about our personel life... I really do learnt a lot from her... She is a very kind, helpful and quite serious person... She taugh me to appreciate our life, our relatives and also ourself... Nice meeting you Angie... You`re good in motivating me... Thanks alot... I`m glad to meet you although for just a single week... By the way today is my friend Vincent birthday, I would like to take this apportunity to say Happy Birthday to him... Many happy return of the day...May god bless you... All the best to you... Although today is Vincent birthday but my whole class brought 2 cake for those who born in this month October, ( SheuHui,FuiMoon,PooiPooi and Yau)... I`m glad to have you guys as my classmate...

No comments: