This watch, I received from my classmate...Thanks all of you guys... Especially to Yau, Fun, Sarah, Soon, Moon and AiXiao...
MeiMei can finished this up... But end up, she drunk... Lolz...
This was so tasty.... `YumYum`...
Hua!! You`re bad in balancing... Tower falling down...
Wow going to be KL Tower 2... LOLZ...
MeiMei, you looks so serious... Come on give me a smile...^^Thanks for my friends who still remember my birthday... I appreciate you guys... I do really enjoyed my day... You guys will always in my heart... Thanks...










2 comments:
I am here to say sorry that i have missed ur birthday party. But i feel glad to see and hear from u that u have been through a very happy birthday. No matter where i go i will also remember u. Wish u all the best in ur exam and ur bright future.
regards,
bh
whenever where i go, i am still same as last time - bh.
If u wan to know more about my news, just view my friendster or facebook. I will upload my photo there. ~~
Post a Comment