Friday, July 22, 2011

Huei's 21st Birthday Celebration...

The journey begin with 3 simple people who shared the same interest in HAVING FUN during Huei's 21st Birthday ~21 July 2011~



Before Huei's actual birthday, Shuen and I was discussing where to go during your actual birthday for her actual birthday celebration... So many places came across our mind such like Sekinchan 'big greenish paddy field', Bukit Tinggi 'French Village', The Curves 'Shopping Heaven', Ampang-Look up Point 'nice KL scenery at night time'...


And lastly we decided to go to Bukit Tinggi...


Before the journey starts, we had our McDonalds burger as our breakfast and we took it in the car... It was feeling so warm but funny too... I just couldn't believe we were lost at somewhere near TAR College, the GPS leaded us to the wrong place at first but after got directed by few people and with the direction in the GPS, we had finally got to Bukit Tinggi after 2 hour drives... In fact I guess this was my first time driving to a strange place without my family member but instead with my 2 lovely mate 'Huei and Shuen'... Never had such fun like this before, enjoying most of the time with you guys and great photo taking too...

We first reached 'French Village' in Bukit Tinggi...
Once we got there, we just can't stop our self from taking photo with the nice scenery...











It was a great place for photo taking... With beautiful castle and colorful buildings...










IT was a great chance for us to hang around and spent time together... Hopefully there will be another time like this too... It was so fun to walk, talk and photo taking with you two...







Guess what are the differences in these 2 photo?? Lol...




Spot the differences??


After spending an hour in French Village, we headed to Japanese Cultural House... Huei and I rented for the japanese custom... Hers was Kimono and mine was Samurai I guess... First time wearing such custom... Isn't Huei looks gorgeous with this pink kimono??












Botanical Garden... Colorful flowers all around...


After French Village and Japanese Cultural House, it's time to get back to KL... We drove 1 hour to reach KL, guess it was fast too... Then we went to this Levain... Another French orientated cafe in Jalan Raja Chulan,KL...


Tell you what the spaghetti was so yummilicious...




Here ended our wonderful trip... I hope we never disappoint you as I really enjoyed a lot today... And hope you'll enjoy everything of it too... Once again Happy 21st Birthday to you Hazel Lau...XD

No comments: