Tuesday, July 13, 2010

What A Fun but tired day!!

Today I went to Social Science class in the morning... That the only class I have for today... After the class, I went to have breakfast with my course mate... Then went back to hostel, rest a while and then, I wash my clothes... So many to wash... Tired... After a while my friend and me went to have our lunch... `What a large portion Lunch` but RM 3.50 only... Really cheap... After eating I just don't feel like walking...
Around 3.30pm, one of my friend and me went to the `sport complex` in UUM ( University Ulu Malaysia )... We play basketball, table tennis, badminton... Suddenly I met a girl who live in the same hostel with me that went there for sports... She wants to go cycling, so I just offer myself to go with her... We sit on the 2 seat bicycle, I felt a little shy, but we just talk to each other during the journey... Before this I have none experience going cycling with girl escape my cousin and my sis, who know today I went with my course mate... My first experience ever... This gonna be my special feeling instead...

2 comments:

hazel said...

What a nice expensive.. so romantics :) haha

Yoon Kit said...

haha... i got no chance on her... she was attached...