Fall asick...
Yesterday I joined an activity organized by the Chinese Society in my hostel, It was held in a club house at Jitra, Kedah... We play those station games there... While playing we were spreads with water... And I think because of that, today I`m not feeling very well... Sick + Terrible Cough ( wet cough )... I`m going to eat bread and drink plenty of water for this coming days... It`s a great time for me to grow up and look after for myself, without my parent...
3 comments:
omg !!!
u have to take care yourself ...
don't trying to fall a sick agian lol...
hehe ..
wish u get well soon ~~
take care
i`m recovered now...yesterday it`s a hard time for me... i felt so weak, but now i can fight with tiger...thanks for the concern...
drink more water.
Take care :)
Post a Comment