Saturday, June 19, 2010

Not to be too happy sometimes...

Yesterday I just get to know that I got an offered to UUM ( Universiti Utara Malaysia ) getting a Finance course... At first I got a confuse feeling getting the offered but then later on I`m really happy with the course given... I should be happy instead...
I decided to enter Public Uni already and my heart is just about to reach...

But this evening, only I knew that my dad having cancer in his stomach, it was 4th stage now... My heart is just about broken... May god take his cancer away... Miracle please come to him, god please dont take him away... I shouldn't be too happy now...

SHOULD I ENTER TO TAKE THE OFFERS NOW??

2 comments:

Kong Yau said...

I wish your dad will recover very soon! And miracle goes to him! Anyhow, you should continue your studies, don't give up your future.. God bless him!

moon is here said...
This comment has been removed by the author.