Monday, June 7, 2010

Not going to Penang anymore...

I had planned a trip to Penang with my ex-classmate, I have been looking forward to go there with them to enjoy myself before entering to college... But it just seem that there are so many incident happened that stop me from going to Penang... Last Wednesday my dad admited to the hospital because he had a terrible gastric... Even now he is still in the Hospital for further observation... My mum just cant stop herself from crying... I felt uneasy to see her being so upset this few day... That wasnt really a stop for me from going to Penang... Although mum ask me not to go but still I insist wanna go with my friend... But suddenly something went into my mind, if I were to leave home for few days, who going to do the changing diapers for my grandpa?? Luckily I have my brother who still willing to do that part, so I`m not worrying of that anymore... Really looking forward to go Penang with my friend, wanted to eat, eat and eat... Although I`m now in KL but my heart flies to Penang, my heart is almost there...
I just got my salary on yesterday, so I decided to go for a dinner with my family... But suddenly while eating my mum was choke with something, we suspected might be something sharp... She kept vomiting blood... `What a bad dinner ever`... We sent her to the hospital near our place... In the process of splitting the saliva out, she had hurts her throat...
She admited to the hospital as well... She just went for the operation and now my sis and bro waiting for the doctor further notice... May god bless all of them... Therefore I decided not to go to Penang, although it`s a waste for me, letting go the opportunity having a great time with my friends, but nothing is more importants than my family... I`m so glad to have such nice siblings who being tolerant and patient with me all the while... I knew I gonna be stronger at this moment...

3 comments:

Kong Yau said...

God bless them! Take care yourself too.. Always be positive thinking, it might conquer everything.. Take care my friend..

Yoon Kit said...

thanks my friend... appreciate ur words...

moon is here said...

hope that everythings are ok now ...
take care and wish that god keep blessing u and ur family free from the accident and incident "zone" ...