Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Limited time for me to complete my job...

I never seen that much of paper in my entire life... I surrender...

I only left 3 more days to complete my work before I leave the company... I have to finish up arranging the document before I leave... I`m so tention now... With limited time and limited menpower, I`m afraid I couldnt finish it on time... It `s fine, I`m sure I can done it before I leave this company...Tomorrow gonna be a GREAT DAY !!!







My office is covered with dust... Sneeze*


3 comments:

moon is here said...

but now u saw ...
haha ...
find job edi after resigned ??
oll no .. kadar pengangguran naik sdh la ... haha !!

Yoon Kit said...

nola... i just wanna quit my recent job and wanna spend my time going out, enjoying my time before continue to study... u know very tired going to work n doing the same thing repeatedly... must have a break after a long period of working...

moon is here said...

then i should ask my "tauke" give me a very long break to recharge my "battery" since i doing the same thing repeatedly for 8 years ... muahaha ..