Sunday, September 6, 2009
I`m extremely excited right now...
Tomorrow I`m going to sit for my STPM trial exam - Account paper... Everyone is taking seriously this time... This same to me... I`m so glad that one of my classmate ask me to go out and do revision with him... I got really shock because he never show his efford in his studies instead he is a ` Happy Go Lucky ` person... But now he changed, I`m so happy that he is now worrying for the coming test... I would share my knowledge with him as much as I could... I`m so happy that he made his first step in his life... Really happy for him... ` There`s no successful person in the world without A FIRST STEP`... Never sorry for the late starts....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
i was too shock while u told teacher that his was trying to learn and answered the paper ... glad to hear about it ..
u as his friend, i think u are very happy untill can't sleep ..
haha ..
wish u good luck in coming exam !!
haha... yes i`m very pleased that he changed...
Post a Comment