Today I skipped school for some personal reason...LOL.. That was pretty fun staying at home... Don`t need to wake up so early in the morning... My mum, sis and I went to Bandar Puteri Puchong `MeiJi` to have our lunch...
After the meal... I went to account tuition as usual... I met my classmate there... And few of them bought me a slide of `Hazel Chocolate Cake`... It was so delicious...Thanks...
Nice cake...
After the 3 hour class... I went home directly and then I take my dinner and I went to pick MF, BH and MS up... We planned to have a movie, but too bad those movie that we wanted to watch all left front seat only... Haiz.. Then we go for ` Imagine That`... A funny movie too... After buying the movie ticket, we went to Sushi King... Having a great time talking to each other...
Sushi !! Here I`m...
Really shocking and suprise... Thanks...
No comments:
Post a Comment