Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Having a great time with my Friends..

Recently everyone of us busy with our own thing, such like exams, working, studying, assignment, and so on, therefore I grab this opportunity to call everyone out... I`m really excited because there have been a while we all didnt go for dinner... So I was thinking will this dinner be a weird one?? This is just what I thought... But atcually it`s not as weird as what I think... We all still remain the same as last time... I`m so happy because everyone do spent time to chat with one another... So actually there is nothing to be worry of.. LOL...


We went to FULLHOUSE cafe for our dinner... It`s placed at Era Damansara...



This is the logo of the cafe`s...


I cant wait to taste that again... So nice... Topped with melted chocolates...


Mashed potatoes... The gravy was so delicious...


This is my dinner... I cant remember what is this call but all I know is I`m hungry that moment... Lolz...



Sandwishes...


Nicest Mushroom soup ever... With Hazel Nut... Hazel = Huei ?? Haha...



Spagetti with prawns... I want it... There is just one word to describe this spagetti it was so `DELICIOUS`...

Hua and Hazel...

We all having a good time taking photos...


Took this photo in the fitting room... Lol...


Hazel and me...


We try to put on the sunglases and this is how we look like... Weird??


Mei and me...


Wow this photo is so classical....


Do we allowed to lay n sit on the bed?? Anyway take photo first...


Enjoying taking picture on the bed...


This shop is full of dolls... SO cute.. Suitable for kids...



But still we all young adult like it too...



I like the things in this cafe...


Cheers...
Mei playing violin?? Haha...



White vs Black... Lolz..
Overall I really enjoy the time we had together and it really give me joy and fun... Although it is just a dinner but I still enjoy the meal, the environment and also the time we all had together.... Take care guys... Wait for our movie...

3 comments:

moon is here said...

i realized that u had a very nice memory at era damansara ... wish u r still enjoy it .. haha

Yoon Kit said...

yea this place is pretty cool... i wish i could bring you there someday... haha...

Kong Yau said...

haha..u sound so excited.
Anyway, as what u told me, put them in ur memory.^^