This evening I went to one of the Indian Mamak Stall `Miverna` (I think) in Bangsar with my temporary colleague to have our dinner... I felt surprise because my sister and I was invited to this dinner... Although both of us just works as a temporary cashier for about one week plus, but the manager were being so nice to ask us to join them for this dinner... I`m so glad to have this kind of good manager where appreciate `us` her staff and being caring and nice to her staff... You rocks... I salute you... Thanks for the dinner, I do really enjoyed the banana leaf rice with so many variety of gravy... Yummy... I ate alot and very full now... I just cannot go to sleep... Haha... Lesson dont ever over eat when it`s late night... Or else the same thing might happen to you... LOL...
No comments:
Post a Comment