Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Trip to Malacca

This morning I went for my account tuition at Kolej Bandar, and then I take breakfast with Yau... After that my family and I went to Malacca for 1 day trip...HAHA... It takes us about one and the half hour to reached Malacca from KL....

Tried this before??? SATAY Celup... haha.... SO many people waiting for thier seat, but luckily we came earlier, need not to wait...

NICE....

So traditional....HAHA...



The chicken rice is just normal... Nothing special...

Melaka `CHEE CHEONG KAI`... Quite similar to KL one...

My bro love this very much....HAHA...cute...

Nice portrait...

There are so many choices of ais kacang and cendol... SWEET...
Nasi Lemak and Asam Laksa... Delicious...yummy...

A bag that are designed like a shoe...

Nice lightning....

SO romantic...Mum and I snaped photo beside `SUNGAI MELAKA`...HAHA...

612 Planet....
NICE....

This is located near Red House `Rumah Merah` I think... LOLZ...

Sis, bro, mum and me...

NICE!!!
Have you ever try this ` ho chien`.... Don`t know what is this called in english....HAHA....

There are so many customer waiting for thier order...

Almost done... Finally our turn to eat...HAHA...

2 comments:

meowstergurl said...

LOLS ! u went to Malacca ??
gosh i miss the place !
now u have made me hungry witha ll the food ! grr !
hahahaahaha ^^

Yoon Kit said...

muahahah... I ate alot there... Satay celup, chicken rice, nasi lemak, asam laksa, muah ji, ais kacang, ice cream...hehe.. and also ho chien with some other seafood... what a nice food in Malacca...hehe... I should have go again...