Friday, November 28, 2008

Our memorable day in Langkawi...

This was my first time I went to a trip with my friends... After 6 hour of sitting in the van at the same position, finally we reached Kuala Perlis... After that, we went to a malay restaurant there to have our breakfast, the taste of a `teh tarik and a roti canai` is quite different than the one in KL... Too bad I didnt snap 1 of the photo of that.. Haha... After that we take ferry to Langkawi...
Our journey began here...

In the ferry, we just settled down...

Everyone of us are excited...

But Yau is too tired and I snap this photo without his attention... Haha...

Haha... Too bad they are caught asleep...

Where are we now?? Yau asked Langkawi or Sarawak... Muahaha...

Our first destination, `Makam Mahsuri`...

They are interested with the ` Mouse Catcher`... LOL...

Haha... Lets` pose...

Wow...Chinese KungFu... WahLauYea...

Titatic 2 in the house... Hehe..
The place where mahsuri live in when she still alive...

Hey becareful...
Where are we now???
Yea... Promoting Thumb Print.. Haha...





Vincent is so talented in those Chinese Opera House... His pose... HEHE...

Picture of Mahsuri...

Welcome to Kampung Kedah...

Why they looks so funny??



Jump... Wakakaka...
Get ready to JUMP... 3,2,1 dont JUMP.... HAHA...

Nice view in Cenang beach...

Cenang Beach is a must go beach...

I dont really know what is this place call...

Wow!!! Nice wind blowed our face up...





Whats that??? Nothing one!!!

What a nice view here...







We`re now in Oriental Village...



Looking at someone??

There are Cable Car located in this Oriental Village...

Guys smile...

Act COOL...

Wow... Nice pose...

Good morning is time to wake up...

Beer, Wine and Alcohol...

Choc, Choc, Chocholates....


Yea... The second day in Cenang Beach...

We are all wearing the beach pant...


Sunny boy and girl...


The beach person goes to.... XX... HAHA...


We brought this pant at one of the shop in Oriental Village... Nice??? Wakaka...


Coconut tree??? Nice!!!

Its raining... But this is too over... Haha...

So excited...

Hey get ready for Island Hopping...


Is this called Dayang Bunting?? I was just wondering...


This is known as Dayang Bunting... I think... Lolz...

What a nice lake...


Hey Sing what are you looking at???

Wong Fei Hung...

Playing in the pool for children... Haha...

The water level of the lake is too deep for us... That why we choose to play at the children pool... Help me....



Girls day... Haha...

4 gentlemen with an innocent girl...

Hey nice view in `Tasik Dayang Bunting`...



On the boat... The wind is like hair dryer...

Langkawi got a very nice scenery...

Our next destination...

Pretend cute... But fail...

Having our lunch... DELICIOUS.... Yummy...

Sing enjoying his roti canai with `cili padi`.... This is too over... Lolz...

Searching for treasure... Hehe...

Hey you...Stop it... Haha...

Eh that is me... Hey you!!! What are you guys doing?? Help!!!

Ouch... Pain...!!! Lolz...

3 Sun boy laying on the beach...

Do they looks like twins???

Our Dinner... So tasty...

Wait for me...

Faster take photo... I cant wait any longer to grab my meal... LOLZ...

Wow... Looks like too much for us... Haha...

Everyone of us cant stop eating... Hehe... Very hungry...


Eat eat eat... Dont wait... Just eat...

Yea... While waiting for our food to be served....


Yea...
Nice view from our Hotel...

Last day in Langkawi...



Goodbye to our Hotel `EagleBayHotel`...

We went to this yatch club again this morning...

Hurry snap us a photo since the gate is still opened...

I just grab the chance to take a last photo at this place before the automatic gate is close...

Hey please dont do this hug hug thing infront of the public... HAHA...

Drug addict... haha... Looking for someone to donate us some money... LOLZ...

Hey hurry take your own luggage...

Haha... This car belongs to all of us for only 48 hour... Hehe...

Eagle Square our last destination before we end up our trip...

Wow... AM I DREAMING??? Why so big one??? HAHA...

YO!!!



MR. Malaysia and Miss Malaysia...

Haha... After got scolded by the crew then we decided to snap photo at the stairs... Sob Sob...

Sheng watch... Nice water... Haha...

What a lovely `Sleeping Beauty`... Hehe..

Hehe ( Kong Yau style )




Is time for go home... Finally our 3 day 2 night Langkawi trip was ended here...

I really enjoyed my time with all my friends here... I`m glad to have all of you guys and I believe this is just the beginning of our memorable time... Stay happily and enjoy your best ever holiday... But dont forget to study as well... Hehe (KongYau Style)...

1 comment:

Kong Yau said...

Oh my gosh!!! What kong yau stlye?
Don't spoil my goodwill ok?
Urs worse than me..haha..