I just started to work for like 3 day in a Market Research company... I'm currently running out or cash in hand... Oh gosh, how can I survive in this entertaining city with only my remaining RM 400... I been asked few of my friends how could I earn fast money in the fastest mode... And they were all laughed and told me do some bad business... Hahahaha... Really cute of them... I have got so many plans in my mind, but because of one and only one factor, all my plans ruined... Gosh, I really need cash money so badly... Even though I'm now working in the market research company, but the salary will only paid in the 22th of next month... I wouldn't dare to think how am I going to survive for another like one and the half month... Too bad right... @@
Sometimes I would think, how can some of my friend be going here and there travelling... I would say, they live another life than I do... Hahahaha... But yet I still appreciate my life and I'm just who I'm...

No comments:
Post a Comment